Чат предоставлен сервисом Chatovod.ru.

загрузка...

Все для Runes of Magic!

Объявление

--> Что бы просматривать содержимое элитного раздела, вы должны создать определенное количество полезных тем <--

Информация о пользователе

Привет, Гость! Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

Вы здесь » Все для Runes of Magic! » Гайды » Купи алкоголь.

Купи алкоголь.

Сообщений 1 страница 20 из 22

Просьба к модераторам не удалять эту тему, многим пригодится - свадьбы - дни рождение - другие мироприятия - алкоголь качественный все то что стоит на прилавках, продается до разлития по бутылкам без наценки - отсюда такие цены.Перед приобретением есть возможность дегустации - не понравиться не берите.
За ранее спасибо.
Виски - White Horse - 5 литров - 1500 рублей.
Мартини - Bianco - 5 литров - 1200 рублей.
Текила - Olmeca Gold - 5 литров - 1500 рублей.
Ром - Captain Morgan Black - 5 литров - 1500 рублей.
Амаретто - Ликер - 5 литров - 1500 рублей.
Водка - Absolut - Standart,Kurant,Citron - 5 литров 1200 рублей.
Настойка(40%) - Вишня - 5 литров - 1200 рублей.
Коньяк - Ной -  5 литров - 1200 рублей.
Джин - Beefeater Gin - 5 литров - 1500 рублей.
Москва 8 9653410236 ICQ 170882614
Все тоже самое что вы приобретете в обычных магазинах.
Заводские пищевые канистры по 5 литров-опломбированы.
Перед приобретением есть возможность открыть свою канистру - попробoвать.
Дегустация - до 0.5 литра любого напитка на месте.
Мы не продаем алкоголь несовершеннолетним.
производят в нашей стране по лицензии от производителя,обычные винно-коньячные заводы, высококвалифицированные технологи,качественное оборудование,по рецепту.Не выгодно импортировать... себестоимость самого напитка низкая,разливают в канистры до бутылок - отсюда такая цена.
есть напитки - возят из Питера, там коньячный спирт,кондитерский коньяк, вкусов 10(миндаль,карамель и тд). у нас нормальный коньяк, сам тестил - залил коньяк из канистры в бутылку реми мартин, пришел в компанию - всем понравилось - все довольны. Там психологический фактор играет, покупая бутылку, человек подсознательно доверяет производителю;магазину;тому, что он платит деньги. С канистрой отрицательные ассоциации. Конечно это не будет французский коньяк 15-20 лет выдержки, но у нас в обычных магазинах, вы только хуже найдете..
Пишите в аську,звоните договоримся.170882614, 79653410236
Выслать возможно EMS почтой,Почтой России,DHL. до 10 канистр.
Более - грузоперевозкой
http://s010.radikal.ru/i312/1101/b5/659b2216ade6.jpg

Я под столом :crazyfun:

жесть  :nope: писал бы уж где бутылки с этикетками брать :D и лицензию на такой супернатур продукт

жесть  :nope: писал бы уж где бутылки с этикетками брать :D и лицензию на такой супернатур продукт
Прошу не повторять сообщения.

Это конечно лол.

Прикольно

Wow, wonderful blog layout! How long have you been blogging for? you make blogging look easy. The overall look of your web site is magnificent, let alone the content!

Having read this I thought it was rather informative. I appreciate you spending some time and energy to put this information together. I once again find myself spending a lot of time both reading and leaving comments. But so what, it was still worth it!

I think this is among the most significant information for me. And i am glad reading your article. But should remark on some general things, The web site style is ideal, the articles is really excellent : D. Good job, cheers

This excellent website certainly has all the information and facts I needed about this subject and didn't know who to ask.

Do you have a spam issue on this site; I also am a blogger, and I was wondering your situation; we have developed some nice methods and we are looking to swap strategies with other folks, why not shoot me an e-mail if interested.

I'm now not positive the place you are getting your information, however good topic. I must spend some time finding out more or working out more. Thanks for fantastic info I used to be looking for this information for my mission.

Hmm it seems like your blog ate my first comment (it was super long) so I guess I'll just sum it up what I wrote and say, I'm thoroughly enjoying your blog. I too am an aspiring blog blogger but I'm still new to everything. Do you have any tips for inexperienced blog writers? I'd really appreciate it.

I really like what you guys tend to be up too. This kind of clever work and reporting! Keep up the good works guys I've incorporated you guys to   blogroll.

After I initially left a comment I seem to have clicked on the -Notify me when new comments are added- checkbox and from now on whenever a comment is added I recieve 4 emails with the exact same comment. Is there a means you are able to remove me from that service? Thank you!

I do accept as true with all of the ideas you've offered to your post. They are really convincing and will definitely work. Nonetheless, the posts are too short for starters. May you please prolong them a bit from next time? Thanks for the post.

I blog frequently and I truly thank you for your content. Your article has truly peaked my interest. I'm going to bookmark your blog and keep checking for new details about once per week. I opted in for your Feed too.

Hurrah! In the end I got a webpage from where I be able to in fact get valuable information regarding my study and knowledge.

Hey I know this is off topic but I was wondering if you knew of any widgets I could add to my blog that automatically tweet my newest twitter updates. I've been looking for a plug-in like this for quite some time and was hoping maybe you would have some experience with something like this. Please let me know if you run into anything. I truly enjoy reading your blog and I look forward to your new updates.

Please let me know if you're looking for a author for your weblog. You have some really good articles and I feel I would be a good asset. If you ever want to take some of the load off, I'd really like to write some content for your blog in exchange for a link back to mine. Please blast me an e-mail if interested. Cheers!

Быстрый ответ

Напишите ваше сообщение и нажмите «Отправить»

Вы здесь » Все для Runes of Magic! » Гайды » Купи алкоголь.

Рейтинг форумов | Создать форум бесплатно